Tuesday 5 April 2011

Getting Ready to Go!

My dear new friend via our shared Ukrainian adoption pursuit set up this blog for me.  Joni was so kind to help this technologically-challenged girl here!  Thank you so very much, Joni!  You are THE BEST!!!  :)

So now, dear family and friends, you can follow what's going on with us as we prepare for the adventure of a lifetime - in more ways than one!  Blake and I are getting more excited, nervous, and scared as we get closer to leaving on Sunday.  We are also feeling so thankful and at peace to be at this time and place in our lives and truly feel that we are being led in this direction and will be shown - clearly - what God has planned for us in the way of parenthood.  Our hearts and minds are open and we are ready for whatever is in store for us!

Stay tuned ...  :)

xo Patti

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what God is going to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent you an e-mail last night, but now I have found your blogspot. This will be good! (Google was the best tool.) Godspeed! Take care.
    Much love, Mom xxoo

    P.S. Thanks from me too, Joni.

    ReplyDelete